Friday, July 23, 2010

Yup, it's MISS A ! ♥
They won music bank! (:
uh-huh, they actually defeat TaeYang . O_O

This song is nice ~

SOURCE : Allkpop & Youtube .
click here for the full musicbank perfs (:

I'm really really happy today!
maybe because it's friday!
or maybe because i'm baking COOKIES tomorrow :3
OR MAYBE BECAUSE REBORN NEW EP WILL BE OUT TOMORROW ! WHEEE ~

ahh, that's hyper :3

today was fine ,
just that I had to write 1000 words essay for not bringing my PE Pants D: GAH -.-
what a punishment D:

after school went with Seong A to Cheers . Jolin came afterwards.
Mad scientist aka Seong A and I bought cup noodles for our lunch :D
then we brought the BLOODY HOT cup noodles to T1 ( My fingers were burning ) D:

it was kinda hard to take the bowl of cup noodles with our hands when it's friggin' hot and so ..
the Mad scientist taught me a way ! (:
share it with your friends !! ~

so all you gotta do is fold the cover into a tiny cup and put your noodles in (:
we're so smart ~~
but there's quite a few people staring at us . o-o

Our lunch :3

then we walked around Tamp Mall and T1 (:
so there, look at my tagboard ↓
T1 TAGGED ME :D AHAHHAA .
that's lame -.-

well after that we went home

I found this photo ....
EGG NOODLE ! YUMMMMYYYY ~

ugh -.-
i'm showing so many food photos . :3


well then ,
BYE !
catch with you guys next time ! (:
imma watch my anime now ~~ ( it's finally loaded -.- )

BYE AND HAVE A GOOD WEEKEND ! (:

PS : THERE'S KHR TOMORROW ! LALALALA ~

TAG MORE
i'm not really desperate for tags but ..
TAG, tyvm !

tee-hee

No comments: