Friday, July 9, 2010

awesomeeeeeeee ! ♥

Youtube Channel : haewonnie13


Youtube Channel : bluebackxgirl

awesaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmme ! ♥

now i'm addicted :3

so, HELLO!
Have been searching for songs for the last few hours .
I only downloaded 4 songs, how fussy I am . XD
I realized that I have been quite inactive in facebook nowadays , right ?
aahhh, will try to update fb more often .

anyway, today is fine . (:
this will be a rather short post cause I'm out of idea what to post and soon, imma watch my loaded videos on youtube . :D

so how have you guys been ?
oh and I hasn't been tagging people's blog that much these days, kinda lazy :3
and so my tagboard is rather empty ): so is my nuffnang's earnings. D:

Tag more ! (:
Ask any questions you want on my tagboard, i'll try to answer them . :D

I'll stop here . (:
Bye !

Lookiee / Watchie ↓↓

two words , PLAIN AWESOME !
LOOK AT THAT DOUBLE RAINBOW ! ♥
watch schmoyoho's videos on youtube ! (:
they're awesome with all the remixing and it's hilarious! :D

enjoying life
smile `,

No comments: