Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fame from blogs .

Hey guys !
Just finished my homework and now i'm posting .
Well today i'll share about my fame from having a blog .

It was plain coincidence . and I was bored :O
I was searching searching on google , then I saw my name . O_O
well, it was from feedjit . this was what I saw ↓


idk what's kampong pachitan but I clearly know that I was a top blogger :P

well then , I clicked on this ↓


MY RANK IN SINGAPORE :D

Yeah, you may think that #162 is low , like really low ranking .
some people analyze that there's a number of 175,000 singaporean having blogs .

& I checked someone's blog, not gonna tell you who .

and they are not listed . wellwell :D

and again ..



you can go to this link to find your rank or
click on the " check your site's ranking " picture if the link isn't working .

you never know what your rank may be . (:



Have been watching " the terminal " on channel 5 this whole afternoon .
then I did my homework, maths and literature.
wellwell, another 4 more tests coming ahead .
Maths,geography :O , art and home econ .
So I may not be posting as often .

anyway, stay tuned to some interesting posts that I'm gonna post sooner or later .
and remember the 10 to 20 things that I liked :D
gonna take photos for those . (:

bye readers !
hope that you enjoyed your weekends .

PS : MONDAY BLUES D:

No comments: