Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello Hello Hello ~

HEYHO! (:

Today was BORING . D:
Mine was boring , so how was yours ?
Anyway, I watched animes yesterday and wanted to post up the screenshots I took but I don't know what happened to blogger . It screwed my whole post and I can't upload pictures . Ohwell. O;

yeah and guess what ?
I can't upload again ):
What's going on?!! Rawrrr !

so no pictures for today's post . D: sobsobs .

I've been watching that HK drama for like the past 5 hours .
That 10PM channel U HK drama . I'm already watching the 20+ episodes .XD
I realised that I hasn't finish my homework so I started multi-tasking . :D
I was so engrossed to the show that I only did like 6 questions . xP

oh and sorry , cory and the other peeps.
I didn't go because I still have like homework to do and I'm friggin' tired. :P

Damn, I haven't finish my homework yet . D:
Left maths , Level 3 .
Dang, I totally forgot what I learnt during primary 6 , those area and perimeter stuff .
I'm getting old ~ ):
anyone know how to do? DDD:

It's sunday already . That's really fast ):
and tomorrow's monday . Which means, Netball and school. O;
At least we got to sleep until 7+ or more . :D teehee!

Ahh, I changed my blog title, finally.
Now it makes sense with my bloglink . :D doesn't it? (:

I'll stop crapping here !
and maybe, posting the pictures tomorrow if it works .
Hopefully, it does. -.-

GOODABYE ! :D

P/S : Rachhie, quickly post your 5 random facts !! D: and tag me ! or imma post mine already . O;

Tomorrow will be better than today

No comments: