Thursday, July 1, 2010

Where are you ;

GOOD AFTERNOON!

It's just one week after the school reopened and we have piles of homework already .
hmm, not really piles thou . I'm exaggerating ,

Interesting things happened today ? hmmm ..
oh! Wanyin drew Ostyn's back . It's really cool! It looks soo soo real .
I asked Ostyn to guess who she's drawing . He actually got it right :P

Then we started teasing him xD
I told Wanyin to draw him taller .
Then he say he wants a girl infront , as if he's looking at the girl. -.-
anyway, she didn't manage to draw him because of his active self. Keep moving, ugh -.-

Ahh, i'll keep it short . Doesn't feel like posting :/

P/S : WEAR COMMEMORATIVE SHIRT TOMORROW (FRIDAY) ; Madam Nurul .

Derrian singing : " never say never , never say never " .
Ostyn : You just said never . o-o
xD




It's not me, anymore .
left ... alone .

;why did this feeling comes back all of a sudden? I'm confused .

No comments: