Tuesday, July 6, 2010

wheeeeeeee ~

YO !

Good day, ma'am and sir ? :D
ahh, that's too formal . LOL
Anyway, I had a good day for today and yesterday (:
Went to cut my hair today! xD
yeah, finally..

let's start with yesterday; youth day . ↓
we went out to discussed for the project, once again .
This was what we did after the project :D
Jolin trying to give me a pose . :D

GUESS WHO?!
GAH -.- Maryann under the swimming pool ~
almost took a nice shot but fail ):

Lookie !
Rachhie is soo soo cute ! :D Give me a twist!
Jolin succeed with her backstroke . (:

I didn't get the permission from Seong A , so I didn't post her pics.
I guess she's sleeping ! (: sleep well~

Permission granted :

After they swam,
jolin and I went to grab a bite at burger king .
YUMYUM!

WHOOSH! :D
A double turkey bacon burger ! WEEEEE~

My meal and Jolin's meal ! :D
We're HUNGRIEWWW ~

we went to T1 and walk around .
GUESS WHAT?!
we saw a idol! WOW.
He's like damn friggin' handsome . XD
I looked at him because I was wondering who would wear until like this in the mall.
Then I realised that he's staring at me :P
I was like, JOLIN!! MINGXIN aka IDOL EHHHH!
Wow, Jolin's reaction was , WHERE?!! *pull me* .
LOL! then we both faint upon looking at him once again . *faint* . XD

My dinner was ↓
Kong ba pau . :D
YUMMY~
Damn, I'm taking photos on everything i do, i eat and blah .
Whenever I took a photo i will think of posting it on blog . OHWELL O;

TODAY - 6/7/10 .
now let's talk about today !
Wheeeee ~
My head is feeling so light .
2 reasons , I cut my hair .
The problems are settled. :D

anyway,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MUMMY!
I feel like punching myself for forgetting my mum's birthday . Grrr .
Last minute until they call me out for dinner then I realised . ):

Anyway, I had fun with Jolin coming to my house .
We did extreme stuff, hmphm. Don't tell you . :P
But still, hasn't finished editing the videos.
SOON, you just have to stay tuned to it ! xD

ohyeah, when I'm leading Jolin to the bus-stop.
We went into the lift and I was like "OH" .
I thought that the coco crunch is dog poo . -.- LOL!
that is so dumb . D:

that's all ! (:
finally, i've finished putting all my thoughts and my day into the post ! ;D
Gotta go, bye !

Cyaaa ,
good night !

I hope everything worked out like how it's done .

No comments: