Friday, July 16, 2010



EHHHH- YO! :D

It's FRIDAY! (:
Wheeee ~
I'm feeling good ! oooo, that sounds wrong . :D

My first Home-Econ Cupcake . It taste delicious ! :D
- thursday

anyway,
School was slack slackyyyy .
We had our summary test for the whole 2 english periods .
okay, to be honest, the paper was TOUGH. ohgawd.
I'm prepared to fail the test D;

After that it was PE .
PE was totally *JAWS DROPPED* .
We're learning GYMNASTIC?! O_O
So all we have to do was to walk around the basketball court according to teacher's rhythm of the clarinet . When he stop, we squat and blah .

The day just went like this ,..
boring somehow .

after school went to have Mac for lunch .
We saw my school guy with another school guy fighting outside the mall D:
but I guess the matter is solve by now, i hope so .
you ruined it .
afterwards, I went home . :D

and there, my ultra boring day .
currently playing truth & dares with seong A through msn . hehehe ^^

Alright ! let me post another time,readers ! (;
thanks for reading !
cya ~


live.love.laugh

Can someone just put a full-stop to this ?

P/S: wakawaka - eheh! tsamina mina eh eh!
ohgawd, i'm addicted .

No comments: