Saturday, July 24, 2010

SANDWICH!

HEY !
I'm back :D

let me get to the point .
I MADE A SANDWICH! :3


Ain't it cute ? :D
Believe it or not, i made this .
I was plain bored and HUNGRY D:
It not only looks good but taste good ! :D YUMYUM! ;3

so carry on with the ingredients inside ..

Cabbage, beef patty and sauce .
Well, I can't say that the sauce is tomato sauce because I added chilli, oyster sauce and also hot water .
So this is somehow my created sauce for the sandwich .


close-up

well, this is my ..


actually ..
honestly,
i like to make foods for myself to eat :3
I even have a collection of photos of the FOOD that I made . :)

other sandwich that I made a long time ago ↓




XD
now you know my secret . :3
uhh, it's not just sandwich that I made , don't get confused . :D
I have lots of weird secrets to expose . I'm not saying ~

so there you go ,
I've been making a sandwich just now while my sis used the comp .

oh yeah,
KHR was awesome !
I want the next ep ~~~ D;
can't wait for it !!

and Kaichou Wa Maid-sama once again
gave me a surprise. and also a sweeeet feeling :D

well, that's all for now . :D
bye readers !

No comments: