Sunday, July 4, 2010

!

Thanks Jiayi for helping me draw this on my hands . :D
It's still there after 2 days . O_O

Anyway,
HELLO!
Good afternoooon ! (:

It's SUNDAY! Aren't you happy? :D
and tomorrow is YOUTH DAY ! (:
awww, but we still hasn't complete that music project . RAWRRRR .
Let's buck up on it tomorrow and hope that we complete it by just ONE DAY !! :D

so hey, how has your day been ?
It's summer in the USA now D: Gah, jealous .

So I have been Gaming and chatting all day .
Changed my avi look ↓


Cute but emo . :D

ohohoho,
before I forget .
Thank you, Jolin! for helping me scan the maths textbook questions . :D

I'm so dumb to left the ex book and textbook under my school table . GAH -.-
I'm so clumsy . D:
I have not even start on any homework .
There's Geog, History , Maths , Lit and art ):


Girl I need a girl ~
ohnono, I ain't lesbian .
Just singing along with that song . It's so addictive .

Bye guys .
Imma go work on my homework now ! :D
'cyaaaaaa ` .

P/S:
Dad : put that song in my phone .
Me : What song ? o.o
Dad : that song from the radio .
Me : ohhh, billionaire . LOL :3
Dad : put as my ringtone . f3

No comments: