Saturday, July 24, 2010

RUN RUN RUN `

I've finished tagging everyone's blog
finished my mixpod playlist ..
so now it's POSTING TIME :D

first, i wanna share ...
yep, this song may be really long ago already .
but i'm addicted to it all of a sudden . (weird)

anyway,
KATEIKYOSHI HITMAN REBORN EPISODE 194 IS OUT ! WHEEE ~
am watching it already :D
* wonders why kaichou wa maid-sama isn't out yet* D:

uh, is my tagboard having problems ?
or was it there's no one visiting my blog D:
anyway, I put up a shoutmix box, i wanted to try long ago.
tag or spam anything you want there .
Feel free to ask questions there too :D
I'll try to answer it honestly .
or maybe i should create a formspring .

Well, I didn't go Rachie's house today .
I'm not allowed to go D:
anyway, M.A is not going too .
SO LET'S BAKE COOKIES ANOTHER TIME, ALRIGHTS <:

I'll post after I watched finish .
Which is like 40 minutes to 1 hour .

so cyaaa !

DAY BY DAY ~




No comments: