Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ugh , that arrangement .

HEY HO! (:

After this post imma sleep already, so I'll do a quick one maybe a summary :D

Well, today was so-so .
the main point is the seating arrangement in class .
It's so OHGOSH . -.-
I didn't know what happened when everyone "wooooo" .
Anyway, i hope and I guess I could get along well with him as sitting-next-to-me partner .

So now the seating arrangement is like ..
Lai, Seong A , Derrian , Me , Aqashah , Jolin):
ayee, we have to give a try for everything . (:

ugh, Mr Cheong teased us . ): hehe ^^

Had our IT lesson at 2:30 until 4:30 .
It was ultra slack. It just felt like 2 hours of comp-ing. LOL . :3
so after the IT lesson was ..
Netball training .

Another tiring training ):
thou I'm already used to it .

I'm done here ! (;
okay, imma share some pics . ↓


now you know why I hate my comp . grrr ! D:


new connecto ice-cweam :3

bye and good night ! (:

P/S :
Get well soon, Seong A .

be brave .
hope that things go smoothly.

No comments: