Tuesday, July 20, 2010

AYO! (:

I've been watching WGM the whole afternoon , i mean evening . (:
now all i gotta do is wait for another week D: sad~

Anyway, today was another awesome day .
We had our art and history test .
Initially, I didn't have any confidence for hist test
but after the test, I think that I could score well.

It's the test week D:
it felt like yesterday was only january and now it's July going on August D:
awww, time flies .
it's term 3 already and we're gonna have test and term 4 have our EOY, end of year examinations . D:




ahh, this was the only sad face that I could find from my folders ):


and i found something from my cupboard ...


how cool ! (:
this is a pencil case with my name sew on it ! :D
how creative ~



goodbye, my friends .
good day, good day to you (:

-----------
SHYNWUI
------------

No comments: