Friday, July 30, 2010

Wonderful Yesterday , Creepy today .


You probably doesn't know how to read ..
and it says " HELLO" ! (:

Let me post about yesterday first :D
then I'll post today in another separate post .

29-07-10 ; wonderful yesterday .


Rachel & Shyn Wui's Spaghetti ! :) YUMYUM~
Home E-con once again . Feel so proud, that I'm , I mean WE are cooking spaghetti our own!
Somehow it doesn't taste THAT good. hmmm .. but still overall not bad .
dammit, the garlic smell is still on my hand ! D: PHEEE ~

Let me skip parts of yesterday , it was kinda boring ..

well, so after school, as usual.

Mac Donald for lunch . ;3

afterwards, Seong A and I went to the blackbox (theatre in pri sch) while the others go to nat's house playground .

The weather was really really HOT . I cannot tolerate the damn weather !! GRRR ..
At last we reached the blackbox.
wellwellwell, it's AIR CONDITIONED . WHEEE ~
so yeah, that place is just AWESOMEEE !

some pictures I took in the blackbox ↓

Random Shot .
Yeah, as you can see, the whole entire place is black in color.

even the ..

uh-huh, chairs ! (:

candid .
that red thing totally ruin the whole photo . D: phail .

a short summary what we did at blackbox .

First we helped out . The people there was seriously damn friendly .
It feels like home, somehow . No fear, no stress. Feels so free .
So we help the tearing of red and green papers and blah etc, like sweeping floor .

afterwards, explored the place . Into the backstage, the changing room and so on .
Then we played games ! OHYEAH, this is the best part !

BLOW WIND BLOW .
BLOW WHAT ?!
BLOW EVERYBODY!
Yeah, you get the drift .

then it's the Name TAG game !
this is really fun and exciting .

I wonder, why did I even dare to play around with everyone that I don't know .
anyway, we played some acting games too .
mad fun!

2 things that we learnt for going to blackbox :
1. never say macbeth and goodluck in the theatre
2. ALWAYS BRING YOUR JACKET :P


this is soggy , less salt and freaking cold fries .
and we ate it .
well, to be honest, it doesn't taste bad at all .
It even taste better than those salty fries .
thanks to irdina, for giving it to us . teehee :P




our shadow .
left- seong A
right- ME! with the feelers. :P

then we went separate ways, back to home .

there you go, my wonderful yesterday .



drama,

No comments: