Sunday, July 18, 2010

AYO! :D

So I wanted to post yesterday but ..
blogger screwed the post yet again D:

Currently having a "GOOD" time trying to finish the homework
Lit and Science . Yeah, and the whole B2 Science wksheetD:
I'm already feeling the Monday Blues although it's only Sunday, right now . :P

Hmmm ..
everyone has been asking me .. " Did You cut your hair ? "
okayokay.. YES I DID ! :D
My long fringe is gone D:

anywayyyy .....

MY 5 RANDOM FACTS


I don't think it's random enough D:
I tried my best to rack out these random facts . ):
SO IF YOU HAVE THE TIME ,
SHARE WITH ME YOUR RANDOM FACTS, TOO! :D


I have also updated my song playlist .
be sure to check them out .
The songs are from " GReeeeN " , unique name isnt it ? :D
they are great singers and the songs has a great meaning .




GOODBYE-E `

Cyaaaaa `


No comments: