Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What a long day ; How I wish ..

Yes, I'm better already . but I'm currently hating this headache . GRRR
Went back to school, prepare to be dead .
Because I'm having four tests straight in one day, D:
My brain is exploding with all infos and seriously, I don't know what I'm doing . ):

First, it was the Home Econ. paper.
Yeah, HOW GREAT . I left my textbook under my school desk D:
Last minute study in school and had my HE test, just hoped that I did well .

Then it's the geography test .
wellwellwell, I'm gonna fail that paper . O:
Guess what? My teacher called us to change the mistake "features" to "layers" .
My mind was so engrossed to the exam paper that I didn't even notice . ):
so yeah, 3 marks gone . FU~

After school, I went to look for Mr Lim in 1N1 classroom, kinda awkward .
Mr Lim didn't come -.-
then a 1N1 student passed me the paper and we started the tests .
I must be blind or something . D:
It says find the PERIMETER , and I went to find the AREA . ):
It must be the side effect of the medicine , drowsy -.-
so yeah, don't know how many marks gone .

after the tests, went for IT lesson .
After that, I went to look for Ms Mardiyana with Tay Jia yi and Jolin
Took the art test, rushing through the paper .

Afterwards, I went around to find the netball girls .
Needa tell the teacher in-charge that I'm not available to come for a reason, sick with MC to prove. At least she can marked my attendance :D

so as you can tell,
this day is sooooo soo long .
Walk around the school to different places for tests etc.

And today is really a long day .
Why ? let me tell you why .

I walked across the mall, as usual.
And this was my first time feeling so dizzy , is just seems like I'm about to faint anytime .
Everything in my vision is so blur .
But I carried on and walked till the bus-stop.

Bus 72 came .
I ran and waved at the bus , D:
but the uncle didn't seem to see me and he drove off -.-
fine, I queued for the next bus .

Finally, I board on the bus .
yesyes, we went smoothly . BUT THEN, the engine stop D:
the bus was like stucked in the middle of the road .
after few 5 to 10 minutes, the bus finally moved . phew ~

so this was my long day ;

sometimes, I really wished that ..
we were back in the old school .
where everyone is so childish and young and playful .
Where everyone is so bond together .
Even if the place is old and dirty but somehow, it feels better .
I missed those days . Everyone sat together and have their recess .
Everyone took the same mrt back to their home .

The place is small .
Smaller than now . But it feels so close to the others .
Like what Seong A said , last time we could leaned on the walls .
But now, nah D;

nostalgia , reminisce .



wake up and know that we're back to reality .

PS: Hating this headache . D:

sometimes when you need someone the most,
they are not there .
human are fragile. They born as a baby,so fragile. And, they die someday .
so cherished them when they are around .

No comments: