Saturday, July 17, 2010

I sniffed my toe because you're hot ! ( I don't sniff toes, -,- )

What month is your birthday in?

January - I sniffed
February - I licked
March - I yelled at
April - I ran from
May - I ate
June - I looked at
July - I ran over
August - I laughed at
September - I cried at
October - I danced with
November - I growled at
December - I threw snow at


Now, Pick the DAY you were born.

1 - a spoon
2 - a lawn mower
3 - Barrack Obama
4 - a cow
5 - my Dad
6 - a picture
7 - my teacher
8 - a clock
9 - a fork
10 - dirty laundry
11 - my cellphone
12 - a dead fish
13 - water
14 - fire
15 - a pillow
16 - an apple
17 - a wall
18 - my fridge
19 - my tooth
20 - a bird
21 - a beach
22 - my hand
23 - my toe
24 - a knife
25 - a rat
26 - a movie
27 - my homework
28 - a dog
29 - a cat
30 - a tree
31 - Chuck Norris

Ok, Next, Pick your favourite colour. (Please select ONE of the colours!!!!)

Purple - Because I wanted to.
Blue - Because i'm gay.
Green - Because that's how I roll.
Yellow - Because i'm cool like that.
Orange - Because i'm fly.
Red - Because you're hot.
Pink - Because you're jealeous.
Black - Because i'm on drugs
White - Because i'm sensitive.
Brown - Because I have to go pee.
None of the above - Because i'm a loser.

The person I tagged ,
please do it and put as your TITLE . :D

( tag one at a time ) & PASS ON ~

PS : c'mon, don't spoil the fun D:

No comments: