Wednesday, July 14, 2010

TA-DAH!

HEY!

how's your day ? :D
my day was not bad . (:

ArtFest was awesome !
Imma vote for NCC . :P

After school , we went to Jamiyah Old folks home to do CIP .
CIP, community involvement project .

I was anticipating going there . idk why -.-
So I didn't go for netball because I have CIP. (:
First impression of the place is , "this is the old folks home?" LOL! :P
Then we had a LONGG briefing . It's appropriate thou .

I was expecting to go to the wards aka the place they sleep to talk to them etc.
In the end, we went to the canteen aka teabreak place to perform .
To be honest, our "performance" fail thoroughly .
I wonder if they enjoy it , I doubt so . D:
This time we must really thank Mr Wang . :D
( I wonder why I shouted " lao shi jia you " aka Go Mr Wang . O-O )

So we wanted to make the old folks busy by chatting with them etc to mend our 'performance' .
Irdina , Seong A and I chat with one of the madam there and I think , I hope she enjoy chatting with us . At least they're friendly enough :D

After which, we served foods to the old folks .
This is really tough . It isn't because of the heavy trays or anything else .
They just don't seem to want the food . D: We can't force them anyway .

I had quite an enjoyable time there but somehow it wasn't that fun .
I hope they appreciate our time there because some of them seemed rather displease. D:
another trip, guys? :P

I went home after I bought a bubble tea and send Seong, Mary& rachie to the mrt station .

hah! TA-DAH ↓
youtube channel :NDPeeps
This one is nice :D
My sister told me it was sung by Corrine May and I thought she said , Collin Raye -.-

Toodles, Imma end it here :D

I can't bluff that I don't like you & ..
I can't believe that I like you ..
again

I ain't gonna lie ;

No comments: