Tuesday, July 27, 2010

No more Monday blues but Tuesday flu D:

12:31 , I should be in school right now .
But i'm at home D;

yeah, ladies and gentleman , I'm sick again D:
Down with flu and sorethroat . A bit cough, which literally sucks .
Didn't sleep well last night, keep on toss and turn on the bed .
sickness sickness, please go away ! D:

so I guessed I missed the maths and art paper .
oh, maybe there will be retest tomorrow (:

Why the hell am I so weak D; dammit .
I hate being sick, no one likes it .

Feeling much better already after I went to see the doctor .
Got my MC and now I'm resting at home, or maybe blogging at home :P

Yesterday had netball training .
It must be the wind after the rain that made me sick D: We still have to run up and down .
I started sneezing when I reached home . ):
wellwellwell, hopefully I will be totally recovered by tomorrow .

I'm bored at home D:
Maybe I should go study maths and geog (:

so yeah, bye everyone ! :D

No comments: