Friday, July 2, 2010

Videos !

I don't think i have the time to type a full post so I'll post some videos/mvs for this post .
Hope you enjoy ! :D

Jo Kwon - The day I confessed my love (ENG)
Channel : LOVEISBEG

The lyrics, dialogues of the song is just so cute .
Awww, the adam couple are so cute !!
I hope they get married , like for real. :3

TAEYANGTAEYANGTAEYANG!!
Taeyang ft. G-Dragon - I need a girl (ENG/ROM/Hangul)
Channel : Billboard100KpopMnet

Wow, G-dragon plus Sandara . :3
I have changed most of my songs in my playlist to taeyang's song . :P

Mblaq - Y (ENG)
Channel :
absolutemblaqchannel

GIVE IT TO MY Y ~~~

Infinite - Come back again (ENG/HANGUL/ROM)
Channel :
Billboard100KpopMnet

....

Looking forward to 5th July ; many new albums are out ! :D

anyway ...

ENJOY!


No comments: