Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tag Replies .

Hey guys ! :D
GOOD AFTERNOOOON! :D
I decided to make one 'Tag Replies' Post , so it would be easier for you to find my replies and also .. it wouldn't be so messy on the tagboard . (:

So..

TAG REPLIES :D

derrian: can larh. burn my free time
-then you should thanks me ! :D TEEHEEHEE ! Super bored keep finding stories to read ._.


cloeyy .
: ue better send me those 2 pics too! >:[
- Kk! :D
cloeyy .: and ue stole my pic D;
- LALALA ~ I didn't STOLE , i bluetooth-ed it :D
cloeyy .: TAG ♥
- thankies ♥
( HTML cannot be accepted with the number '3' and so I replace it with hearts :D )

jon: haha tagged
- thanks (:
jon: ermm i think fren is just someone who can share pain and won get angry at u :P
- thanks for answering :D

Cory
: LOL!.I high five ur face
- OUCH ! ): * high five back on cory's face * TEEEHEE ! :D

Mike :D: and i'll read ur recommendation tmr :D
-
haha, k. take your time (:
Mike :D: Lol ur question stuned mi.
- LOL! I also dk how to answer :P

jon: just making me cry omg i feel so weak
- LOL! Nah, your not weak . It's normal to cry when reading such stories . :D
jon: haha cool story i teared after reading it!! it was like such a lovely pair of couple suffers from it
- Yups ! :D and thats why i recommend it ! :D

weisin: Tag
- thanks ! :D

No comments: