Saturday, June 12, 2010

107 Posts ? (:

Yo!
Good afternoon to everyone ! :D

I should post right now cause i'll be going to my grandma house soon.
I'm about to watch my anime show right after I post finished.

well,yesterday night I was watching FIFA world cup while doing my chinese worksheet.
The whole ceremony was really very magnificent .
They even use human to make out the names of all 32 countries that got in the world cup .
Yesterday's match was just so-so , I'm more looking forward to the other great soccer team .

So I watched tv until around 2 AM .
I watched the celebrity apprentice, haha.
after so, I went to read the book that I borrowed from the library , "get well soon"
it's not bad but there's some digusting part . +o(

went to sleep around 3AM, and yes, I can't sleep ):

ahhh, anyway, this is just loads of crap .
and that's what I did yesterday .
ohyes, was watching Family Outing season 2 yesterday ! :D
hell hilarious variety!! :D

bye guys !
I should really go watch my anime NOWWWW ! :D

No comments: