Monday, June 7, 2010

Another chapter of her life .

HELLO HELLO HELLO ! :D

ohwell, holidays are so boring th
at I've nothing to post about .
wellwellwell,
OHYEAH, sorry for delaying the blogskins , yet again .
I apologized ):


It turn out pretty not bad when i tried it with another blog
just that i'm not done with the bg and I wonder ..
should I really change the blogskin or not ? hmmm...
any suggestion ?

one of the worse thing is that I wonder if my blogpost would be gone if I changed the template.
Hmm.. although, i did it with another blo
g. I don't know whether should I take the risk or not ..

and
people from malaysia has been drop
ping by on my blog .
THANK YOU VERY MUCH :D
but the thing is that, I don't understand what are they saying / tagging on my blog -.-

I did some translation with google translator and even the dictionary one .
But I still didn't get the message they were trying to say . -sigh-
well, but still, thank you for dropp
ing by . :D

ohh and viviana had told me something kinda cool ..
the letter "f' sounds similar to the word "have" , doesn't it ? :D
ahahaa, wanna share this weird yet cool fact to you,readers.

I've been searching on what should I really post when I have nothing to post about .
And all I got is this thing called the " guid
epost " .
It's something like putting article, giving your own review and maybe a suggestion or something that's unique/awesome .
Well, I'll consider on doing that . (: hopefully, my readers likes it .
But still, it seems kinda too formal and weird for blogpost. right ?

and lastly,
nuffnang once again had add another
60cents into my "account" . LOL :D
hmm, thanks nuffnang !
It's like having $2:60 in just two days . :D
ahahaa, i feel like a despo . :X


well, I'm back to watching "adam day" on youtube (:
and maybe doing my E-learning later or re-coding my bs. :D

oh, one last thing.
I'll be adding image and put it in every end of my post,until i've no more pictures to add. :D

so, bye guys ! :D

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS even though it's boring :P
TEEHEE.



being happy doesn't mean that everything is perfect.
It means that you've decided to look beyong the unperfection , ♥ /.



No comments: