Friday, June 4, 2010

what a dream ! & "2 in 1" post ? o.o

Hey guys ! :D
GOOOD EARLY AFTERNOON ! :D
hmm, this post will be a 2 in 1 post cause I'm kinda in a rush to go out with Seong A and the rest,idk.
Tag Replies + ( My day ) .

Well, today in the morning , some blooody idiot keep calling me like a hundred times .
I'm tooo lazy to even walk out to grab the phone. TEEHEE :P
It's like a vacuum cleaner, SO NOISY ><
and then I had a dream. ==
amazingly, i still can remember ! :D

uh, it's like because i hear tooo much of the phone-ringing-tone .
and so, i dreamt that 3 crazy woman (they know who (: ) came to my doorstep and Seong A brought a STRETCHER . ROFL .
Then I actually thought it was real ._.
and once I wake up, i went to the doorstep and look through the hole . AHH, just a dream ._.

a weird dream i've got . -.-

well, and yesterday was really a boringg day .
I even pestered people on msn ! :> hehehee .
oh and I slept at 3 AM because I was doing the de-coding .
wasted my effort, yet again .

hmm, it's not that it can't be fit or anything .
It was doing well, just that the "tabs" thingy doesn't really go well with the bg ==
I've planned to change it to another blogskin, it's SIMPLE , NEAT & PRETTTYY . :D

and I made a dumb song yesterday, don't know whether should i share or not..
but, WHO CARES :D
uh, so its like..
Being too en-thu
is a good thing-too
and it's good for-you.
and it's name the RETARDD song (:

i've been wondering what should I post for my 100th post,
and yeah, derrian gave me a good idea . I'll consider using it . XDXD

BYE GUYS!
imma reached at 12:45 when the time now is 12:24 . -.-
soooo byeeee !
have a great day! :D

and now the ..
TAG REPLIES ! :D


JOLINOSY[:: TAGGED GIRLL.
- Thanks :D

irdina.:B: tag
- thanks nanaa ! I WANNA WATCH GLEEEE ):

irdina.:B: Im a ellen show fan too! Love Jaden! :p
- HAHAAH! High-5! :D she's an amazing host and super hilarious ! :D and yups, Jaden is a real talented kid (: Sing,dance,act . WOW . :D

weisin: Tag TAg tAG
- thanks, weisin :D

jon ^^: tag
- thanks ! :D

Cory: I'M FREE!!!!!
- haha, aww, sorry pretty . My cousin alrdy booked me for the " the karate kid " movie. watch something else? o.o

Mike :D: tagtagtagtagtagtagtagtag
- thanks thanks thanks ! :D

Michelle: hello ! drop by too ^^
- Hey! thanks for dropping by on my blog . :D

derrian: lols never say never ftw~
- uh, yeah . it's not-too-bad .

cloeyy .: pfft, stole my pics again :P
- dot dot dot . pfft, i bluetooth-ed it ! :P

jon ^^: haha i also wanna watch tat show
- hahaaa, yeah. it looks nice (:

weisin: Tag me back haha
- haha, k. next time leave your link there (:

weisin: Tag
- Thanks (:

Cory: SERIOUS???I thinking of mAking blogshop too...
- hahaa, but i think it would be not success . so i've decided to drop that idea . (:

IewNew: tagged
- thanks (:

jon: tags*
- ahaha, thanks (:

jon: heehee but 50 plus responses is common mah?
- it's common but tiring to respond to all . :P

No comments: