Tuesday, June 15, 2010

FIRST netball training during June Holidays.

*( This post may seems long with lots of words but appreciate that I'm trying my best to blog as much as possible (busy this few days) and due to the lack of photos in my blog it's because I rarely take them or had something to take . I'm sorry if you were looking at this and had a feeling that you don't wanna read. ):
but after all, this is my blog (: )*


HELLOOOOOOOOO ! ^^

I'm back alive ! (:


Let me rant about some things first !!

* clears throat *

Well well well, I'm supposed to pass Maryann the glitter for the Music Project.
So we decided to meet at 1:30PM SHARP.
I thought I was about to be late, so I ran crazily -.-
and of course, I reached there at 1:31PM . not bad huh? :D


First I went to find Seong A so we can walk to school together for the netball training. (:
Second, we waited for Maryann and the other's arrival .

After 3 bloody trains that had arrived, they hasn't come yet -.- GAH .

and of course, THEY WAS LATE . for how long? 20 minutes ! RAWRRRRRR.

We both was sort of angry and pissed for waiting .

so we made up a plan . BWAHAHHAHAA .

we planned to stand far away from the MRT gate thingy .

so they needa tapped out to get the glitter .

well, we succeeded . BUT , not on maryann! GRRRRRRR . ):

luckily there's Rachel the best, of course, who is willing to tap out and get the glitter from us .

mhm, and we came late for netball training.
luckily the coach and teacher wasn't there yet . pheww .


and yes, today's training was tough ! even the seniors think so . D:
The school's parade square is under renovation and so we can't use it .
We had no choice but to train at the rooftop court .

First of all, it was heating .

We're like in a oven getting heat up -.-

We can't even open our eyes .

So we ran 15 rounds with eyes that are barely opened . ):

After the 15 rounds, I had a gastric pain ))):

Due to not sufficient food ); uh, i didn't even ate my breakfast and lunch .


but I tried to continue the training when we decided to go to the hall and train instead .

At first, it was not so bad . I still can hang on with the training despite the gastric pain .

But after much training , i mean hell training, it hurts badly .

I had no choice but to bear it until I heard my senior that said she need to go puke / vomit .

Then Seong decided to tell the Coach and so the coach let me rest and I explained to her why I have gastric pain -.-


At least, I got a bite of mentos .
Thanks to my senior for giving me (:

well, I continue due to my perseverance.
But still, I don't wanna collapse so I decided to rest for awhile.

At first we were all standing up after the footwork, but after 6 or more we all sat down. HAHAHAHAA, this time it was really tough .
I think lots of the teammates almost dehydrate . ):

Overall, it was still not too bad for today's training because of the last friendly match that we had that makes the training fun (:
and something I've learnt today ,
ALWAYS EAT FOOD BEFORE YOU EXERCISE .

so i have decided to meet seong A one hour earlier before the training starts and have meal with her (:


I survived for the tough 4 hours ! (:

After training, MACMACMAC ! XD
with seong .

after so, I went to meet-up with my parents in tampines mall.
Was rather happy at first since someone wanna fetch me home .

It turn out that I'm supposed to help them carry things and shop with them in supermarket.GAH.
Cheat my feeling, it's like by that time I'm already home ):

Reached home at around 8pm and my legs were already half dead.

My toe has blisters and I poked it just now. HEHEHE XD

well, my face turn lobster red and my whole body ache. ):
But who cares, I'm still using the comp! YAY!

Trying to finish this post as quick as possible .

somehow i had to settle the music project things and I was actually in a real good mood trying

to post on my blog after knowing all the problems.
I feel like ranting again!!!

ahh, just joking :P

But seriously , WHY ARE SOME IRRESPONSIBLE PEOPLE TRYING TO RUIN EVERYTHING! GODDAMMIT ! GRRRRR . !!!!

Problems are meant to solve ,
we tried many ways but to no avail .
Now I've got this not-too-bad plan which is E-mail Miss Eudora for seeking help from her and telling her what exactly is happening and also maybe the music project couldn't be complete.
AHHH, negative thoughts, negative thoughts.
WELL, I BELIEVED THAT WE COULD FINISHED IT ON TIME ! and make a splendid one (:

I'm soon gonna have fever with all this problems ):

now there's my ex-class gathering and this projects that are left undone.

hmmm, i guess I'll rest well for tonight, at least.

BYE EVERYONE THAT'S READING THIS . (:







No comments: