Monday, June 14, 2010

My day at Grandma's house (:

SATURDAY -- 12 JUNE 2010 .
so now i've got my photos to share with you ! (:

so we started out eating our lunch in my grandma's house .
Which is a HUGE bun . (: ↓


uh-huh, it's cut into half .
Too big for a person to finish it , so I share it with my cousin (:
&


well, and we saw something on the table .

nah . this ain't beehoon, it is Ikan Bili .
Well, I actually said it was beehoon when my cousin laughed .
and while, having dinner, everyone said this looks like beehoon. (:

after our lunch,
we went to the supermarket.
it was like the longest time I ever stay in a supermarket. -.-
well, but somehow we had fun there .


A twisted green tea bottle.
HAH! it was right infront of the cashier and we sneak to take a pic of it . :P

we went back and had our dinner . GAH -.- (was already full)
but still, DINNER WAS AWESOME ! YUMYUM (:


after that we chat in the room and watch some shows on youtube .
some really entertaining s
how on youtube .
Well, you would wanna watch the " Charlie the unicorn " on youtube . (:
or maybe go Daneboe accoun
t to watch (;

well, afterwards,
we decided to watch the show while eating our SUPPE
R.

okay, we sure ate alot that day ! :P
simply some snacks.
Yanyan,gummy,chips,mentos & biscuit .
Well, the special one is the Mentos.
It's the newest mentos ( I guess ) ,

well, it's JAM-FILLED .

this is how it looks like

kinda gross-looking but it still taste not bad .
I still prefer the Green Mint one (;


the last yanyan biscuit .
And so we break it into half .
and who knows, it's break equal parts.
Somehow, mine is longer . (:


yep, this is my childhood biscuit ! ! YUMYUM.
always love biting the one ontop and then eat the biscuit part (:

that's about it .
oh,nono.

I have another pic . (:

↓↓↓↓

mhm, this is HANDMADE candies (: (they made it infront of you ! !)
thanks to : my cousin and her mum for buying it for my sis and I (;
well, this was exactly the one Xiaxue made ,
( the candy has her name on it, wonder what's the flavour. )
the special thing about this candy is that ....

it has all different flavour according to the different type of candy . (:
eg. watermelon , watermelon flavour . :D


and now i'm currently reading ...

did i said it before? ahh, I forgot :p

hmmmm,
and that should be all .
I hope I didn't left out any other photos (;

and that end my post of My day at Grandma's house .

I sincerely apologise for the delay of this post ,
I was busy watching the Movie on Channel 5 " Around the world in 80 days "
Simply a marvellous movie ! (;

bye friends !
bueno diaz ~




No comments: