Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yo! :D

I'm back to posting !! :D
aren't you happy? XD

Has been reading this few days .
Uh, "Remember Me?" by Kinsella Sophie .
Quite an interesting yet surprising book . (:

So I've been reading from day to night and didn't use the computer at all.
and that was my reason why I didn't update my blog posts.

(I'm becoming a geek real soon D:)

This few days has been not-too-bad .
Went to my grandma's house yesterday, as usual .
Had a great dinner and spent a great time with my cousins .

Friday had been rather boring .
Read from 3PM to 8PM . D: that's scary .
I wanted to finish the book ASAP so I read OT. XP
hmm, from 12AM to 3AM . :D
yayy~
eventually I read finished and right now,
I'm really bored and has nothing to do D:
(except doing my homework, which are piling up D:)

Today is the HOMEWORK day ! D:
I'm officially done with maths and eng. -.-
left with chinese and literature ):

I would for sure finish them by this week ( holidays are ending by this week ) .

well, I'm having netball tomorrow,
This time round we are supposed to wake up at 8AM .
Congrats me ? tyvm D:

It felt like school starts one week earlier just that later timing .
MONDAY,WEDNESDAY,THURSDAY - netball training ):

ahhhh, D:
no choice .

do anyone have any nice books to suggest me ?
I'm seriously dying from reading . D:
plawksss ! 0:

I shall stop typing soon .
needa sleep early tonight . :D

bye people ! (:
have a early rest and ..
GOOD NIGHT .

No comments: