Monday, June 28, 2010

SCHOOL REOPEN ! :D

Hey you ! Yes you !
HELLO ! :D

Yesyesyes, I know I hasn't been posting these days .
You know why ? Because I was addicted to GAIA ! D:
I'm having the zOMG - virus aka GAIA - virus . ): so don't blame me D:
Can you imagine I didn't went to facebook for 6 days straight because of Gaia ?!
Can you imagine I played Gaia for straight 10 hours or more ?!
Can you imagine the first link I enter was GAIA ?! D:
OMG ! . This is horrible .

ohohohoh ,
MY GAIA PROFILE
add me if you're playing or you played it , tyvm ! :D
oh and leave a comment , ty ! xD


My avi . Avi aka avatar .
I just changed it recently ,
click on this picture
if the link above isn't working . :D

I know the name is lame .
wow, and it rhymes xD

let me share a joke before with start on the post ; school reopen . (:

This was what I found from the internet ; google and I thought it was quite funny although Swine Flu is long over already .
hope you did laugh a bit .
BUT.. I have more ! xD

.....
↓↓


EPIC FAIL . D:

Wow! In those days,... Adidas? Hmmm....brandedPirate!

and this is what we call " I can't wait " . xD


anywayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ,

SCHOOL REOPEN !
well, yep. School reopen! ;D

I woke up kinda early today , around 6:40 AM .
Maybe I'm too nervous or maybe it was because I slept at 1AM last night D:

Anyway, school was slacking today !
I mean, we slacked the whole day ! :D
no studying but there's homework D:

ohyeah , we had a new friend ! :D
His name is Farhan . OMG! D:
Why am I shocked upon hearing this name ? o-o ( you may wonder )
BECAUSE there's this one time a guy called me and told me his name was Farhan.
Well he started telling me which school he's from and etc .
Then he started probing questions about me . Eg. Asking my age , name and WHERE I LIVE D:

Somehow I have a fear of this name .
Recently, there's this guy from MJC added me on MSN .
YEAH, and he's name was FARHAN! D:

Maybe it's just a common name . hmmm ..
Well, the Farhan in my class is not-too-bad .
I can see that he find our class rather strange thou . xD

I pitied him when Mr Lim said his name wrongly like 5 times . ( history repeats ); )
He must have been annoyed .

Well, I hope that he would enjoy staying in our class ! :D
oh and I guess I was the first person that said HI to him xD

anyway, school was fun today ! :D
Mr Lim lesson was fun because he didn't teach today :D ( apparently, it turned boring when he teaches :P )

My point is ILOVESCHOOL! :D
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA .
( that sounds wrong . hmm .. )

THANK YOU DRYPERS ADVERT !
& PEOPLE THAT CLICKED ON MY ADVERT !
↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

THERE . $1.01 buffered earnings :D
although it's just $1.01 ; not a big deal BUT to me it's is ! RAWRRRR .
Hmm, add them up and it would be around ... $5 ! OWOW .

THANK YOU SO MUCH ! :D

BYE and HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY ! :D

P/S: MSG = Mutton Satay Gravy ! weeee ~

true, it's complicated .

No comments: