Wednesday, June 2, 2010

QUIT IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE .

Well, it's currently 11:55 PM .
I'm here to blog (:

Hasn't been posting much about my daily life lately.
So here ..
Currently slacking at home, com-ing .
and soon I'm turning faaat :X


Current Quote : LIVE UP WITHOUT LIGHTING UP ! :D

IF YOU ARE A HUMAN READING ON MY POST . AND IF YOU ARE CARRYING A DAMN CIGERETTE WITH YOU , DROP IT .

Do you know ..
-A person who smokes a pack regularly is estimated to look 1.4 times his/her actual age?
-A tree is destroyed for every 300 cigarettes produced?
And imagine the Environment got destroyed by you , this selfish people .

Credits : http://breathe.sg/happeningsdetail.aspx?id=782

well, I hate smokers :X ( don't feel offended thou ) .
Whats your damn reason for smoking?
stimulating your damn brain with smoke? OH,HAHA!
and yeah, unfortunately, My dad is a smoker . ><>nd now I'm like whooooooooo cares ._.
But I'm taking in "second-hand' puffs whenever he smokes. FML :X



.. should calm down ..
hmm, let's talk about something happy yeah? ( I mean, something I'm happy with ) .



M
UAHAHAHAHA, Now it's worldwide . (:
hmm, I guess its kinda lame to post this kind of photo, but I'm just amazed and surprised .
Its like once in a life time ._.


BUT THERE WILL BE MORE LAME PHOTOS . ↓↓


why I hated plurks sometimes ..

I can't just ignored and click on the " mark all as read " button .
I'm not that bad . Went to click on everything one by one, (:

What I ate at home ....


KETTLE POTATO CHIPS FTW :3 YUMYUMYUM .
Hmm, I like the cheddar one more , its not under lays thou and its CHEAPER (:
My sis ate the whole pack of cheddar chips when I only ate 3 pieces );


Once again, instant noodle D:



ohyeah, there's this one thing I wanna share to all FACEBO
OKERS .
My sis received this weird message from Singtel saying about people QUITING facebook. ):

It says that YaHoo has this page call the " QuitFacebookDay " and so I went to search on Yahoo .

Guess what I found ? ...

Look at the number of people that quits facebook and it's still increasing in numbers .
34717 :O
Well, you could find it on ..
http://www.quitfacebookday.com/
and wow, its a OFFICIAL website ._.

Just a short brief .
Why does people quits?
Due to lack of privacy and no respect for our 'datas' .
In their view, Facebook doesn't do a good job in either department.

Hmm, this is what its says.. which I apparently DON'T agree with .
" Quitting something like Facebook is like quitting smoking."
Well, its not like we will die without Facebook, yeah ?

Anyway, its your choice on whether to quit or not .
But for me, I ain't quiting after even reading it .

so and thats all for the Facebook thingy :>

the time now is 12:42 .
WOW , i actually took 1 hour to blog . I'm sooo "awesome" . :D
Soon it's gonna be 1 AM .
and I should really take early rest these days .
( insufficient sleeps leads me to lack of energy D: ) AHHH.. CRAP!

and now, its with the homework and projects );
seriously I have absolutely NO idea how are we gonna carry on with the projects .
Music project is still not too bad but for the other one, OHNO.

I shall shut up for now (:
so , end of post .
TEEEHEE !

Roses are red, violets are blue .
then.. what the hell is violet?! ><
-nigahiga. TEEHEE !

No comments: