Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This kid is amazing ! :D

Listen to it because its great ! :D

Greyson Chance - Paparazzi ! ( his own version of paparazzi , original from Lady Gaga )

His name is , Greyson Chance .
Middle name , " Michael " .

So.. Greyson Michael Chance .
A 13 years old kid .
amazingly, his voice is very unique .
And High pitch too (:

For a 13 years old kid, having such HIGH pitch tone is seriously amazing ! :D

Well, the most surprising thing is that .. ELLEN DeGeneres signed him ! (:
this boy has luck! and maybe so, I'll start to like him :D as in listen to his songs .
and also good luck to bieber (:

TEEHEE ! :D

ohyeah,
1 thing that pissing me off .



Can't login to Facebook );
NAH, I'm gonna try and try again! :D

and why I love Bloggers (: ...

Yeah, until now I haven't even verify my e-mail on blogger .
But I love bloggers because no matter what you still can post , edit layouts etc.

Thats all for sharing ! :D

BYE GUYS ! :D

Will post awhile later until I get in facebook and finished my stuff on fb . (:



No comments: