Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Hmm, how I spent my day ?

Well, first, I spent it with 5 hours of youtube-ing .
I watched the YongSeo couple of WGM .
They are cute but shy . -sigh-
really enjoy watching korean variety show, lately.
I guess it's because holidays are too boring,hmm?
and now I'm still con
tinuing with episode 8 . (:
hah! gonna wait for the ep 9 with eng sub . )): sobsobb .
any kind soul out there wanting to sub it ??? LOL :X

after that, I had my dinner (pancake) .
AHHHH.. I still feel hungry at this ti
me . LOL xP

then I watched the 7 to 10 o'clock show .
ahahaha, my mood doing chinese paper was totally ruin by the awesome shows . LOL, i'm blaming the shows now . WOOPS . :P

anyway, today's 9pm show has ended .

and the ending is totally lame ! ><
hahahaa, anyway, my sister was using the comp and i've "nothing" to do, so i watched it afterall. (:
and 10PM,I watched CSI Miami, awhile..
soon, started out with the article . XP ,which was stupid .

After counting the days, i have exactly 7 days (1 week) to finish up all my homework . because netball training , i mean extreme netball training is starting ):
nah, not that i'm saying that I don't love netball, is just that it's gonna be crazy training cause we hadn't
been training much since the MYE and also didn't learn enough skills .
so I better work harder on my homework and soon i'll be free and relax . (:

Still have chinese, maths (e-learning) , chinese paper .
all i have done is the eng article . LOL :P hahahahaa .

Now I'm currently posting on my blog is like , duh! . HAHAH .
I shall sleep early this few days ! Mum is nagging after she knows that i'm sleeping kinda late .

so.. holiday resolution, I'm gonna sleep
earlier at around 1AM . YESYES, i can do it !
ahaha
,lame.

I'm done here . (: bye,bye,bye .

ohh.. image


-Paulo Coelho
When I had nothing to lose, I had everything .
When I stopped being who I am , I found myself .

No comments: