Thursday, June 24, 2010

Great day ! (:

YO PEOPLE ! :D

How have you guys been these days ?
Holidays are ending soon , :D: (happy yet unhappy)

Hmm, today was pretty not bad for me .
Woke up at 6:45 AM .
Then reached the interchange Mac to meet-up with the other netball teammates at 7:10?
Ahahaa, didn't expect to reached there that early .
Well, waited for the other members until 7:40 and we're off to psrs (Pasir Ris sec ) ! ;D

That school was quite pretty .
Their courts are quite new too .
So we did our warm-up and the match starts .
Our seniors went on for the first match .

I was seriously engrossed to the match until I went like " SHIT! YESSS! , Take the ball, take the ball " xP . Overreacted ? o-o

anyway, we lost the first match against them .
Then it's now the juniors turn (; ( and seriously, I was panicking . D: )

I only went on the 2nd , 3rd , 4th and 5th quarter of the match .
and surprisingly, I got the GD(Goal Defender) position . ( apparently, I doesn't know the rules for GD D: )
Well, I think I did pretty not bad guarding the opponent (Goal Attacker aka GA) but still she's very agile and fast .
Couldn't catch up with her but I still could defend her somehow.
and WOW, Mrs Cheng said that I should keep up being the GD .

But still, I somehow prefer C ( center ) more .
At the 5th quarter match, coach switched me to become C . :D yayyy!
I thought I was doing a bad job for GD that's why she switched me .
Guess what ? She said I was reading well with that position(GD) . :D

The other members of our team did well too .
Our opponent is still too strong and eventually we lost D:

I think we did great for our first Secondary friendly match but still we can work harder, yeah ? :D

Just to end the whole session, we played the River game .
Our seniors seriously did a marvellous job in eliminating the opponents in that game . :D

After all, I enjoyed myself in Pasir Ris Secondary and of course, Court games :D

That's all for netball .

If I hasn't been replying your message, so sorry .
My card has 0 value D: but I top up-ed already :D

Well, my plan for the last 3 days of holidays ↓
1. Finish the music Project .
2. Finish my homework
3. Gaia for the last 3 days more often .
4. Settle the problems of my ex-class gathering .
5. Adjust my sleeping time . ( I seriously can't sleep well these few days .* )
6. Maybe cut my hair again ?
7. Get ready for school reopen :D

* Aww, these days I've been having insomnia ):
I lie down on my bed at 10PM and fall asleep at 2AM D:
I lie down on my bed at 2AM and fall asleep at 4AM D:

I tried counting sheeps . I tried listening to different kind of melodies . D:
anyone having such probs? o-o

but somehow, on Wednesday and Thursday , I slept pretty well. :D
maybe my sleeping time has automatically been adjust back o-o

anywayyyy , I hope that everyone would enjoy their last 3 days of holiday :D

I'm done here .
BYE (:

have a good day ! :D

No comments: