Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bored of holiday -.-

Hello!

Well,I'm bored so I came to post (:
What has I been doing lately?
hmm..

I just had a bath and was watching High School Musical 3 with my sis .
Okay, we're lame enough . ha
haha, cause seriously holidays are getting bored ):

before that,
we started talking bout North Korea and South Korea .
well, then she ( my sister ) started elaborating on history stuff .
and this was the f
irst time, I was actually interested to know -.-
Yes, I've absorbed lots of things in my brain (: and I hope it's locked there . D:
we talked about the communism and democracy etc. ahhaa .

oh and I realised that I didn't blog yesterday .
Well, I had been doing
on the blogskin, but somehow, it doesn't fit to have widget and all .
i'm still searching for a decent and simple blogskin where there's no need of tabs . :D
but i'll still reconsider on the one i'm coding .

Everyone has been saying that my blog is
getting boring ):
well, the reason is b
ecause, my holidays are boring too .

hmm,pictures,pictures,pictures. i've seriously NO pictures to share -.-

but i've videos :D

hmm ...

Brown Eyed Girls (BEG) - Sign


aww, I pity the guy in this MV .
but somehow, when watching it you will feel as if you're in the scene .
you would be engrossed :D

another video ..

Ga In - Tomorrow Story CF



Go for dream,passion,challenges and wisdom .
I only took this although there's many different kind without the eng subs thou .
You could search it on youtube ...

-[HQ] 4Tomorrow- Dream (Han Seung Yeon Version) CF

-[HQ] 4Tomorrow- Passion (UEE Version) CF
-[HQ] 4Tomorrow- Wisdom (Hyun Ah Version) CF/MV

It's three different kind of CF/MV but telling us the same meaning .
Well, sort of addicted to that song now . ahaha . :P

I'm done here .
bye guys ! :D
have an early sleep !! ><

No comments: