Wednesday, June 2, 2010

HOMESWEETHOME

I'm BACK at home ! (:

First of all, I wanna say HELLO to everyone :D
Back from John Little Sales at Expo . (:
It was really a fruitful trip :D

Bought quite a lot of stuff and of course, my mum's credit card gonna burst . TEEHEE :P

Second, I wanna say THANK YOU to everyone ! :D
I've been seeing people from different countries coming to my blog .
AND i'm really amazed by the numbers of countries even those that I don't really know .
here's a photoo (:


This was from nuffnang under " this week " .
Well, there's Indonesia ( Jakarta ) , China , Australia , United states, Phillipines, Unknowns (LOL) , Malaysia , Italy, Hong Kong, etc & OF COURSE, SINGAPORE :D
Well, thanks for the supports (:

Thirdly, I've been wondering whether to make up a BLOGSHOP or not .
Cause I have really lots of clothes that couldnt wear & also my sis . We're FAT ):
Well, but first, I have to think .. " why would people buy Second-hands when they could buy the original ones " .
Secondly, how am I supposed to meet up with strangers all alone . ):
Third, Transport fee and stuff? How am i going to manage? ._.
So.. I'm still considering .
AND because the clothes are very very new . If i throw them all away, it would be all wasted .
Give it to charity? That's sounds great ! :D
I'm not desperate for money thou . LOL :X

I shall share some news to everyone tooo ...
or my blog would become more and more borrrring .
so lemme find something to share yeah ? ... wait :X

hmm, after hours of searching on Billboards, Xinmsn, Youtube and also stories .
I find nothing unique or a reason to share about it . ._.
HOW? ):
I've got this not-bad story named " MAX " while searching it on googlee. (:
http://www.yourlifehappiness.com/love_lovestory36.html
give it a try . It's kindaaa tooo short thou . But imagine yourself in the author's shoes, the tough times she's going through. It's kinda upset .. actually, not really.

hmm, and homework,
E-Learning, ( Maths?, English Article & also Chinese,science ( I think ) )
Just click on the " Get all tasks " button, you don't need me to tell you . :P
and yes, we have a Chinese Paper from Wang Lao Shi just before the start of school holidays .

Well, I'm currently done with only the English article .
It's really a heartwarming article that i think i should share with you guys .
The cat who could predict death -- Reader Digest .
It's quite an inspiring story . Talking about a cat that could predict death and accompany the patients when they need someone to go through the tough times with them . Try reading it :D
http://www.rd.com/your-america-inspiring-people-and-stories/the-cat-who-could-predict-death/article173346.html
and we're supposed to change it with an alternate ending not exceeding 100 words .
Well, somehow, my ending is kinda mean ):
I'm sucha meaniee . D:

k, that's all for sharing :D
well, currently, addicted to ..
Katy Perry ft. snoop dogg - California Gurls &
Coldplay - viva la vida .

hmm, i think that's all for today .
Holiday are borrrring . ):

well then, bye ! (:
gooood night
thou i ain't sleeping that early . (:

No comments: