Sunday, June 6, 2010

the 100th .

HELLLLLLLLLOOOOOO! :D
A very warm greeting to
all my readers, everyone that's reading and the world. (:
It's the af
ternoon now and I'm trying to get out an idea on what to post .
and yes, my blog post has really r
eached the 100th post and I seriously can't believe I last that long for blogger . XP
and 1 more thing, my blog has officially turn 3 months old . (:
It
was such a coincidence .
It's 92 days since the first day i've started posting and of course, making a blog .

let all of us merry - tis' the 100th post on www.threee-two-one.blogspot.com
well, I really have no idea how to commemorate on this day and so I went to searched on google,yet again .

and well, I searched for some useful notes that I wanna share to bloggers that hasn't reached their 100th post .

"Blogging should come from
the heart. It has to be real and social. The measure of success for a blog should be the level of value you are getting from your publication, not the number of times you post."
"With the right perspective, anyone wi
th an opinion and a passion can blog successfully."
-Jon B .

Blogging is not about getting punished - a schoolboy that wrote a thousand word essay on why he can't throw paper airplanes ,
blogging is all about sharing , share about your life and whatever you want that you find it inspiring or you should share about .
and of course, sharing your own passion .

"Passions ignite interest. A truly passionate person brings an energy to the table, to the room, to the community. Everyone around them feeds off their passion, dreaming up new worlds and possibilities."
- Jon B .

passionate people will live their life to the fullest .
and that ends my advice or
some advise that I got from the internet , to all bloggers . (:

so now it doesn't matter on the number of post you had .
100th post, it only tells me how long I've last and also a fullstop for the next chapter. :D


hmmmm, talking bout the 100th post ,
does Nuffnang knows that this was my 100th post or something? LOL .
guess what? now my earning become $2++ from just 20 cents .
It was just one night . -.-

or maybe it updates every sunday .
So I guess I'll check on every
sunday :D

I'll be really very grateful and happy if I got my first $50 from nuffnang.
and also to prove to my mum that I'm putting some effort for the house in money matters . To tell her that b
logging earns money too and I'm not just wasting time .

and once again, thank you for all the clicks that you have clicked .
It's appreciated by me and I'm really very happy .

now, again, I'm stuck .
What should I type?! ._.

and that ends my post?
nah . :D

HMMMMM, words are tooo plain sometimes?
and when one sees tooo many words, they turn and look away and say " NO, I'M NOT READING " . -.-

Well, so I guess I should share some photo for the sake of people reading it ):

hmmm, random photos?
nah .


let me share some beautiful photos ! (:

some beautiful landscape ... ↓↓
( click to enlarge the photo if you wanna save it )






that's all for the sharing of landscape photos . :D

to commemorate on the 100th post, i've decided to change my blogskin, no matter what, by today! :D

hopefully, you get used to it . It's simple thou :D

Life has become complicated as time passed,
sometimes, you would love to be the young child out there .
doesn't need to care about anything,
life is that simple . but somehow, we made it difficult, complicated .


problem strikes everyday .
trying to solve them with the perfect answer but is afraid .
then you started avoiding it , ignoring it and then you let it be .
but that person never knows the answer, is that fair ?

I feel so bad if I did that .
and does that means I care ?

and the question for today is ..
WHAT IS YOUR PERSPECTIVE IN LIFE ? &
DO YOU LIKE LIFE OR NOT? WHY ?



okay, I'm done with this 100th post . (:
Imma go carry on with my codes :D

A present please? ( 3 months )
CLICK ON THE ADS & GIVE ME TAGS , so i could clicked yours too! :D

TEEHEE ! .
BYEBYE . :D

No comments: