Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Hello (:
Afternoon , .

hmmm, I have nothing to blog GAH -.-
all I can do at home is read,read,read.

and yeah, a reminder to everyone .
Please return the books that you borrowed from school's library by TOMORROW . (:
or, nana will be scolding me ):

Reading, magazines and "Get Well Soon" . :D
after so, maybe doing my homework.

Well, my fever is gone ! yayy ~

it has been raining huh ?
maybe ..
he doesn't want me to go . ):

All I can do is, comp,read,sleep,eat,.
TOTALLY NO LIFE .

The whole holiday I hasn't even go out once for a damn movie or anything -.-
you can prolly say this was the WORSE june holiday i have ever had for the last 12 years.


grrr, i'm done here .
byebye !

have a good holiday and have a good day ! (:
gah, there's training tmrw ):
......


was it all misunderstanding ?
speaking the truth ?
why did I chose to talk back in the first place ?

another lie ;


was it all my fault ?

No comments: