Saturday, June 5, 2010

that day .

BOOOOO! XD
It's my 99th post ! :D
to celebrate on my 99th post, please click on the ads , I know you always do (:
thanks a lot ! :D
soooon it will be 100th post, i'm still thinking what to
post ._. dang '

Aww, I wanted to post yesterday stra
ight after I came back from Simei .
But Blogger didn't go well yesterd
ay ):
So imma post todayy! :D

yeah, I was late yesterday :P
after we bought the materials,we went straight to maryann's house ( playground ) and do the props. Some photos that I took ↓↓






The full word is " Lakerol " ,
but with the 4 of us it become lark ._. LOL :
X



Gold glitter are so so shiny (: ( actually, all glitter are shiny . :P )



`<♥
www.threee-two-one.blogspot.com ; ©


Although it was about to rain, the clouds were so beautiful.
So I took a snap of it (:

and last but not least,
this was edited by me. It was actually from 3 different photos that I took and then I combined them together as one piece (:

as you can see, I'm currently enjoying my sec 1's life (:

cherished the friends around you right now, before you lose them .

yeah, that's all .
and I was so so hungry so i went to buy Mac for breakfast+lunch. ( I didn't ate breakfast. :P)

As usual, Filet-O-Fish, Ice Lemon Tea & French Fries+Curry&tomatosauce . :P
well, i'm really having a "healthy" diet for holidays . -.-

Uh,I slept at 5am yesterday . I know that's kinda crazy .
Because I wasn't sleepy at all .
and what did I do ?

I watched korean variety show .
It was hella hilarious ! :D
watching is really a good entertainment and it also kills boredom (:

ohyeah, i've changed my music,yet again (:
it's nice, try listening to it.

I didn't do much today .
Was watching the same korean variety the whole day and didn't went to my grandma house, since my sis doesn't wanna go too .

ohokay, I'm done here (:

BYEEEEEEEEE . :D


No comments: