Monday, June 14, 2010

Toy Story 3 ! !

HELLOOOOOOO ! (:
Good afternoon !
Well, I know I know, I hadn't been
posting lately .
I'm gonna post another one about my day in gm's house after this because I don't have the pics with me and my cousin will send it to me later on .
So stay tuned ! (:


hmm,

TOY STORY 3


the long awaited ' TOY STORY 3 ' has finally going to be released on the 18 JUNE 2010 .
if you are watching it, you better book a ticket before -- you know what would happened xD

Watch the official trailer here

but I've got another one! ↓
(ohyeah, watch the one above it's different)

Hahaha, funny short trailer (:


Plot :
Andy graduated for college but before he goes, he's got one thing left to take care of --finding homes for his old friends, Woody, Buzz and all the rest of the Toy Story crew. And when he finds what he thinks is the perfect place at a day care center, the fun and the troubles have only just begun.

this new sequel of toy story may be the biggest hits in 2010 because..
most of the voice actors are back (:
uh, except for slinky dog whose actor, Jim Varney, died in February 2000. R.I.P

Ahh, I guess I'll just watch 2 - 3 movies one shot , in one day . (:
whenever I ask my old friend/ family to watch some cartoon movie , they would always tell me it's a waste of money or it wouldn't be nice or they would give me those "EWW" face. -.-
What's the prob of cartoon movie ):

AGREE?

TEEHEE .


IF one day, I could go to PIXAR , I would scream , :P
I'm envy of those popular bloggers that could go the PIXAR ANIMATON STUDIOS. GAH.

well, I'm done here !
byeeeeeeeeeee ` ,
i mean cyaaaaaaaaaaa ` (:

Stay tuned to my other post of ' Day at grandma's house ' . :D



No comments: