Monday, June 21, 2010

What a tiring day D:

Heyyo! :D

Back from netball training (:
So how was your day ?
pretty good ? :D

well, today's netball training wasn't THAT tough as compared to the last week one .
It's okay, for me .
Still we did a lot of footwork, handthrow, running , pivot ( I think it's spelled like this ) etc.
Rather tiring but still can maintain (:

We shared the court with the bball guys ,
but they took more than half of the court, neverminddddd .

My legs are aching now and one of the senior accidentally threw the ball at my mouth there .
Well, bleed ): haha.
uhm, overall is not too bad because quite alot of funny things happened and we had matches afterwards.
Looking forward to wednesday and thursday . ( more on thurs ) .
we are going to junyuan on wed and pasir ris sec on thurs :D

Just reached home and had a wonderful bath.
Currently loading my variety show on youtube .
you might wanna watch it , if you're really bored and want some entertainment .
here --> YouTube - timetoloveadam's Channel & YouTube - t2ssubs's Channel
Watch "Adam Day" episode 1 to 20 at "timetoloveadam's channel" .
then watch "Adam Day" episode 21 to 28 & the other couple cuts @ "t2ssubs's channel " . :D
there you go, oh, it's a korean entertainment anyway ..

One thing that I'm wondering ...
why do they give me a drypers ads? ;O
hahahaa, but who cares, I'm earning anywayy! lalala ~

ahhhh ..
after watching , I guess i'm gonna start doing on the rest of my homework D:
At least I only have 1 chi paper & literature , :D
well, good luck to those that hasn't finish yet .
start working out on the homework !! . XD

oh and can you imagine that I'm playing Gaia ? ;O
Got influenced by my sister D:
but it's fun! (: ahahhaa .

and uhm, I'm so gonna go to library by this week .
seriously obsessed with books :P
it's rather weird since I don't like books when I'm a child ;O

all I got to say is ..
it's a tiring day . D:
but no matter what,
I would cherished the next few days of holiday ,
you should too ! :D

Bye everyone .
I'm off to watching, gaming and homework-ing . !


what does that means ?

will we ever ..
be like before .

No comments: