Friday, May 14, 2010

WONDAAFUL DAY (((:

HEYYO PEEPS ! (((:
( i'm currently addicted in using this --> (((: ) dont blame me if the post has alot it. XP
Like what I promised, I'm posting todayyy! WEEEEEEEEE~ aren't you happy? (((:
let's start with .. yesterday .


YESTERDAY ; 13th May 10 .
uhm, morning msged derrian . we had a super stupid convo. ahhh, it's too stupid for me to even think of it . about challenging him to sci as you know he's good at that subject .

Had my science paper . , right? (i'm oldd :P )
it was pretty tough. I still manage to finis
hed the whole paper on time and with the blanks fill with some pathetic answers,that will be eventually cross out . ): -sigh-

then after our sci paper, went to mac for breakfast agn ._.
uhm, had an awesome breakfast! weee ~


PHOTOPHOTO!! ↓↓↓↓


My awesome breakfast in MAC . :)))
MC GRIDDLE
with ..

a "m" on it ! HOW AWESOME XP (._.)

then went to rach's house.
had a great time there (((:


Had a 'great' time chatting with alastair for the first time.
and it was seriously 'awesome' . yeah, AWESOME.
haha, cause uh, he giving me that bloody +o(
and also keep calling me loner . tsk ._.

and that should be all for yesterday.
can't really remember what happened
. soo sorry ):

TODAY; 14th May 10 .


uhm, DnT exam paper.
Super waste timee uhh..
finished the paper around 8:10 . Looking around ~~

and then realized that i skipped my isometric drawing question .
and so went back to the paper, and star
ted wondering ...
WHAT THE HELL IS ISOMET
RIC.
okay, thanks to Seong A .. (((: hahaa, gamsahamida ((:
and then I drew it , but not .. very nice
. ( it's not nice AT ALL :P )

haha, anyway, did it super
fast. (((:
and Seong A didn't do many ma
ny questions she told me that ..
Poor seong A got accused by teacher that she was cheating due to her butt not sticking right on the chair (((:
she was looking at the side , i think.. Idk lahh.

and she was SOOOOO afraid that the teacher would report to Mr Hafiz and then she would have got scolded by him for ' cheating ' ( apparently, she wasn't ) .
But I believe that Mr Hafiz wouldnt be sooooo freee right? idk lah.
but hopefully he wouldnt . (((:


After school , went to Maryann's house.
NAH, i mean the playground (((:

had loads of fun there ((;

↓↓↓PHOTOS↓↓↓↓


Fitness corner? ((:


Cute right? ((: ( and fyi, if you are dumb enough to think that brown thingy the kid is pulling is a dog. so sorry , you are wrong . XP )
okay, WE all thought that it was a dog at the very first glimpse of it . hahahaha, i know we're dumb :P okay, maybe 'I' am dumb . ):




Mua cute RACHELLIM (((:
posing for me to take a photo XDXD

We played the seesaw , uh..
it's not like we play it in a nice way..
We do standing seesaw ==" hahaha,
it was sooooo fun! and luckily the seesaw didn't c
ollapse ((:

AND , we have some jumping competition.

when we have to jump over a small little pool of water .
So I did it , and .. too bad .
i land into the pool of water ):
actually, i know i can't jump over it, so yeah.. Commit suicide first XP

HAHAHAHA, and I'm not drenched ! WEEEEE~
BUT.. the security guard came over to us , and like wanna chase us away and bla blah ..
SO WE RUN FIRST ! XD
Run desperately to find a place to hide and wear o
ur shoes because we were BARE FOOT .
okay, whatever .. (((:


then went out the condo safely ((: hahahahahah !
decided to go rach's house after we buy our paddlepop! (((:
weeeeee`


okay,
PHOTOs again !
SCROLL DOWN ↓↓↓




Function room or smth , idk . ask rach.
uhm, camwhore in this room luh (((:
The mirror is huge ! ((: and yeah, photos are with
them not me .



DRINKING AND EATING IS STRICTLY NOT ALLOWED IN THIS ROOM!!!!

after that went to rach's house.
slack, eat and chat .
and blah blah ~
use comp and do what we usually do.

just that we webcammed ostyn! XD

HE KISSED HIS PARROT.
okay , i can't deny it's super cute .. ( in a way )
haha, and then .. they keep putting the thing
infront of me ._.
cause i was playing with rach's DS. Was not focusing ..

and poor maryann ,
we made a deal. Who win scissor paper stone, will go buy the cup noodle with Jiayi. ( she volunteered to )
and who call her win . tsktsk, she still so happy she win leh ._.
and then we waited for them, while webcamming ostyn .

had our super awesome cup noodle meal (((:
then went back to slack again .


after that decided to go alrdy ,
cause it's like alrdy 2:10 . When i actually needa meet friends at 2 pm ._.
haha, was actually 3pm. We wanna meet earlier (((: ( too hyper, not for me )

still wanted to bathe and go out one. end up, wear schl uni go . hahas.

UHM, lemme continue with a PART 2 of e WONDAAFUL DAY (((:
hahahahahah!

must read the other one uhh! , thou i know it's LONG . (((:
and sorry for the delay of my MARVELLOUS POST .
cause some retards , no life human spammed my inbox . ( sms )
and it was super super irritating!! and so I could not really concentrate on what I was supposed to type ( it's all EXCUSES ) :PPP

hahhaa, and look at this..


Not calling you to look at my fats la !!! ><
Look at the red red part....
Pinched by that stupid seong A , hmphmm ):
Now you can seeeeee HOW SCARY is here PINCH ):
and .. how much i suffer . SOBSOBSOBS ! pity me ~~
Pain manx ! ))):
haiish, nvm. I FORGIVE YOU ( because I say her first :P )

OKAY,
TO BE CONTINUED ~

No comments: