Sunday, May 23, 2010

Annoying Orange - Pacmania



TICTAC nom! :D
hahhaa,after watching it, i really had a good laugh :D

and if you haven't watch yet, you should watch it NOW :D

hahahaa, don't feel annoyed uhh ..

you may think that I'm kinda random to actually post up Annoying Orange videos.
Nono, I wanted to say ..
HAPPY 30th Anniversary to PACMAN :D


it really bring back some memories.
Was sooo addicted to PACMAN when I was like 5 or 6 ye
ars old . hahaha,
although I always got owned by the monster thingy .



uhh, i'm back to changing my blog stuff.
Cause even me, myself finds my blog abit boringg ~

So.. I wanna change the blogskins and stuff, but it just didn't goes well.
Wasted my effort & my precious tim
e ):
Nevermind, I'm not giving up! :D hehehe, will eventually change it . :D

Just you wait ! :D

okay, uh, stop here . I'm done with crapping . :D

well, today is Sunday .

and i'm really very very bored. ):

Weekends are end
ing soon,
and all I did in these 2 days was use the computer .

No life much? ):

finee, I admit I'm lazzyy tooo . ):



Don't you just love to be lazzzzzzy? :D

Shall end my lame post here :D

bye guys !


-----------------------------------------------
Looking forward to kayaking on tuesday! :D
hopefully, i don't capsize with seong A .

No comments: