Thursday, May 20, 2010

a bad day ' somehow.

Hello!
I'm back to blogging again (:

school was as usual , just that we don't have to study today.
It's all about checking script , i mean exam papers. ==

so, woke up in the morning, brush up and set off to school.
was enjoying my music in the bus ,
suddenly, there's a Auntie that started quarrelling with the bus driver.

Well, I can't really listen what was they quarrelling bout, as I was blasting with my music . hehe :P

hmm, but somehow the auntie was not pleased with the bus driver's service.
she was not happy because the bus was shaking =="
if a bus doesn't shake, what will it be ? aeroplane ah? aeroplane also shake la. ==
I just don't seems to understand what causes this argument. there's no point anyway..

as she was getting off the bus , she even scream at the bus driver.
which made the bus driver super angry, and somehow lose control of the bus ==
Was totally shock .
but i reached school safely ~~

uh, somehow raining in the morning . hahaa, no assembly ~
and apparently, the announcement wasn't that clear. ( it wasn't clear at all except for the " thank you " . ) hahaha.

so we had our results back,
mine wasn't that good . Not that bad too.
although I did not improve but get lower this time round. But I didn't fail, and thats a good thing.
Well, I doubt i could pass lit and geog which I missed . I did have a VR . (:

Most of my classmates wasn't that satisfy with their result .
What I could say is , it's over already .
try harder next time. :D

hmmm, some of them even cried. Which I don't think it's right, somehow.
But some people just cannot surpass with their own emotions .
So they can't bear it anymore, and tears started rolling down . (DUH) . XD

and those that fail in some subjects. Please buck up for the EOY. ( end of year ) .
and never fail your English, I doubt you could promote. I don't know, thats what i heard .


Overall , today was fun in a way.
after school, went around the mall.
and ate paddlepop! :DDD

hmm.. and that should be all for today ..
didn't follow the girls to Simei.
I'm kinda tired, and my parents had been complaining that I've been going Simei too much . -sigh-

I think they are having fun right now. haha,
enjoy & have fun , girls ! :D


bye everyone , and have a good day ! :D





Hiding is not the way to solve problems.
facing it with courage will lead you to success .

No comments: