Monday, May 31, 2010

` True friends /.




Even until now , living for 12 and half years .
I still doesn't know what's true friends means ..
what exactly does it means?

Maybe until one day, I will finally understand .
The friends you have now, may not last with you forever ..
although the memories you both had is a lot .
but it wouldn't be lasting long and one day, it would be forgotten .

getting the true meaning doesn't makes you really understand it .

some of my friends had been saying that they know and found their so-called 'true friends' . But to me, I don't think that .. they really had .

even my sister told me that .. her bestest friend in school is not her true friend .
was questioning myself what exactly does that means ..


so now , heres a question for you ..
if you are reading this and have nothing better to do , answer my little question i had for you . You don't have to , if you don't wanna answer it .

- Question of the day .
What are friends to you ?
( answer it through anywhere that you can communicate with me )

well, thanks for spending some time to read this .

I guess i'll stop here .

bye guys . (:
once again, have a great holiday together with your friends and family .
oh and thanks for the tags and clicks . (:
appreciated ! :D






they're telling me that's beautiful .
would i ever know the world behind my wall ?


No comments: