Friday, May 28, 2010

GOOOOOD AFTERNOOOOON! :D

Today is Vesak Day and so ther
e's no school .
Hope that everyone would enjoy their June H
olidays ! (:
Spend it wisely !! :D

I am HAPPY for two things ,
Firstly, Nuffnang i
s paying me ! Which means, I'm earning . :D

It's kinda blur ):

Look at that buffered Earning. All you have to do is CLICK on my ads. TYVM!
ILY for clicking it , thanks readers ! :D
Well, I know it's kinda pathetic when your earning is 20 cents . ):
But it's better than none :D
at least I know that I'm FINALLY putting the right ads that earns money . ROFL !

Second,I got 4th position in class when I actually didn't took 2 papers. LOL much ! :X
Was SURPRISED and I even doubt what Madam Nurul said. Thought that she was Joking . ==



Hmm, currently setting
up , decoding my new blogskins.
Hopefully it turns out good !. or els
e, I'm gonna cry . HAHA, just kidding . ._.

and I just rejected the offer of go
ing out with Cory,Lai,Derrian,Isa to watch Shrek Forever.
I'm so BAD ): Sorry Cory
..

Hope that they would enjoy their day . (:

and Maryann had w
ent to Universal studio.
Good for her (: Bad for me ):
Well, Hope that she enjoys and have lots of fun there :D


Sooner or later,
My blog would ch
anged alot alot . ( I think , hopefully not. )

Hmm, gonna watch movie at home the whole day , i guess.


People have been sayi
ng that My blog has lack of photos.
and too much words ):

So here I am going to post up some due dates's photo. Didn't get to post the photos because my sis has been u
sing the comp for 2 days . I didn't get to use it ):
the photos are kinda rand
om thou .


MAGNUM GOLD ! :D
first time trying it a
nd it cost a bomb.
It's taste normal just that the outer chocolate looks really like gold. ):

My burnt Mozzerella (Pizza) . ):
But it's still taste NICE ! :D
I know i phailed in cooking/baking. ):


and I'm currently eating ...
MAGGIE MEE :D with peach tea. YAYY~
I'm like sooo hungry just now .

I'm back to eating& also movie-ing on pptv
and so ...
GOODBYE!



No comments: