Sunday, May 30, 2010

HELLOOO !
A warm greeting to all my readers, :D

Hmm, currently at my grandma's house using my cousin's lappy to blog .
Yeah, actually, I have NOTHING to post about .

well, i guess i will try to crap and make it longer? LOL.

anyways, I'm addicted to Tokio Hotel - Monsoon .
It sounds so nice and the lyrics is kinda pretty . :D
and yeah, that singer may sounds like a girl, but actually, he is a guy . (:
amazed? hahas ;)

Today was awfully bored,
I seriously have nothing to do in my grandma's house without a computer . );
Yeah, you may say that I have no life, and I admit it ,

End of post?
yeah, shouldnt waste your precious time reading this dumb posts . ><
Sorry , :P

GOOD NIGHT EVERYONE ! (; ( those that are currently sleeping or going to sleep )
thou i'm not gonna sleep soon . not around 3 am , i guess .

well, so bye guys .

enjoy your holidays ! :D ( dont be like to , i'm wasting it .. )

-looking forward to tmrw's bball . XD







-being a kid is never simple ; oncewrong,noturningback.


` beyond the world till the end of time , <3

No comments: