Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Heyyo everyone !
GOOD AFTERNOON! :D
haha, how is everyone doing these days? :D
good? haha, hopefully all my fellow school friends will enjoy their 2 days holidays. :DD

okay, i'm here to blog !
let's start with yesterday. (:
since i didn't blog yesterday. due to my laziness. hehee. :P

hmm, had my very last paper yesterday!
and MYE has finally end ! (: hahahahaha, yeah . I said " finally" . we seems to be the last few batch of sec 1 to finished mye. ._.

so i had my art paper yesterday.
drawing the "starry night" by vincent van gogh .
colour the artwork until my hands went numb. ==

so i didn't do quite a good job with the colouring.
still got alot of white patch, hahas.
and viviana , seong a and wanyin draw so good. ._.

so that's my last paper.
hehee, after that we went to mac to have breakfast again.

and the time turns 11 o' clock already.
so they are suppose to change the menu thingy..
rachel and jolin dk the menu is like that change de ._. LOL.
haha, luckily still got breakfast. :D

had fun applying honey on seong A's face. HEHEE,
public nuisance again :P

then after that we went to bball court. hehee.
dk why, rachel and even maryann so moody ==

anyway, I still drag in seong A to play with us . hahas.
ahahaa, then play with derrian's skooter. it's fun! (:
but my skooter is still the best (((:

i'm not gonna be that specify and elaborate . hehee, ( cause i forgot some )

then slack with cory since Maryann, rachel , Seong A and Jia yi went home alrdy.
oh and fyi, Jolin didnt follow us.

hahaa, had fun slacking with cory . we chat and play bball.
and yeah, now our face has all turn red. :D

after all of them went home, I saw my ex-schoolmates.
hahaa, so just hang out with them for awhile cause I'm seriously very tired.
imagine playing for 4 to 5 hours of bball non-stop. hahaa,

then met a girl, a new friend of my friend.
she wanted to play bball instead of blindmice. she find it lame in a way.
but then she's afraid to be the only girl to play with all the sec 4 guys.
Although, I don't know her, I just agree to play with her for 15 mins. so she could get along and not be sooo paiseh. hahas, I think it's more than 15 mins thou.

then I played match with people that i don't even know ._.
hahaa, didn't know I know the rules. XD
must be influence by wanyin .. etc by playing bball with them. hehee.

Was leading at first, then that guy keep 3 pointer shoot in. ._. no need play le.
haha, so i decided to go home since the girl doesn't wanna play anymore.

okay, that's for yesterday.
ohyeah, and i'm currently addicted to plurking . hehehe

lemme continuee it with another post.

No comments: