Saturday, May 15, 2010

WONDAAFUL DAY (((: ; PART 2









so headed to tamp mall.
My ex-schoolmat
es, Frankie wanna treat us out to swesens out of a sudden. .-.
and until now , i
don't know what's exactly the reason. hahaha.
but who cares, he pay mahh . No la, i'm not bad (((:


and then after that , went into swesens..

YOU KNOW WHAT THE IDIOT WAITER SAY??!
HE SAID " WELCOME TO MY FATHER'S HOUSE "
==" WAHH. What attitude sia.

then I was like " HAHAHAH, MY MOTHER ALSO LIVE HERE LEH "
with the ._. face.


then after that , he kindaa .. like give fake smile cause we're the customers mahhs.
too bad luh, I think he was kinda pissed off by us anyway.

We was totally like public nuisance.
The noise are all po
llute by us . XPPP
HEHEHEH! not me hor, I so no
t talkative lor !

who call him, wanna disturb us first..

that poor waiter .

when he served the water ..
he told us to have some "sky" water and enjoy our meal =="
and my friend suan him back , he asked him " Got ground water not ? " :DDDDD
HAHAHAHAH! laugh until stomach pain.
wah, then he buey tahan alrdy .. haha,

Ordered chocolate fondue.
New way of ordering food that doesnt n
eeda move your mouth ,
you just have to write them down on a A4 Paper and th
kelian uhh .
en you give him, I created that (((:

but in the end, I open my mouth and talk to him luh.. ._.
cause i don't think he understand my wonderful handwriting . ):

PHOTO , once again ↓↓ ( don't say my post very no life uhh! ): )


***** Don't feel hungry when you look at this :P ******

went walking around the mall..

then bought some gummies, that in the end cannot finished ):



GUMMIES ! ~~
Not all mine lah, shared with one of my friend.
later I sugar rush uhh ..
alrdy hyper enough le . (((:


nowadays kids 13 yrs old ; stead. ==
haha, and I almost said that F wordie when one of my friend told me she got a stead le.
and it was like.. HUH?!! OMG !!
because she's like those kind of looks like " ANTI-STEAD when i'm 13 " . hahas,
seriously..
can't judge the books by its cover )):

I seriously don't understand like whyyy ` ._.
he doesnt even suits you, okay .. he's like " bo chap " kind . ==
wthell,was kinda piss when saw what he did .. --
whatever,youlikehim and that's enough ..

Uhm, then went home around 6 pm .
hahaha, mum nag like shit, cause didnt told her . I think I forgot to tell her uh.

OHYEAH, before I forgot about it .
I better type it out now ~
I'm SUPER SUPER SUPER CLUMSY lah . ):
omg, I swear that will never happen again .

Went up the bus in a sorta rush ,
and then didnt zip the dumb wallet.
and my key slip off the wallet. =="
OMGOMG , then LUCKILY UH,
someone saw i drop, pick up and gave it to me .
WAHHH, THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!
I can't even express my gratitude . haaha,
must thanks her .. Seriously..
heheheh. :P

I think that should be everything .
I've covered up most of ytd and what I could remember todayy ~

WEEE ~
BYE everyone !
good nights !
it's alrdy 1:30 AM . owhh, times flies ):

~~~~
next time post bahs,
gonna spend my weekend doing art preparation work piece ):
haaiish, so I guess next wk then post. After the MYE ENDS !
WEEEEEE~ FREEEEEEEDOM , I'M WAITING FOR YOU TO COME TO ME ~~~~~

and I'm gonna post photo of the dumb spam inbox.
pissed me off , 55 spammed message ><
wthell, bo liao people luh .
Now I'm gonna enjoy my time, open one by one, or dlt one by one ..
._. OH, I can marked everything and dlt right? :DD
but still, waste my precious time. 55 leh , wthell.

I think I'm gonna leave it there for tonight, tmrw then go delete bahs ,
so hopefully, my phone doesnt lag !!!!!

GOOOOOOOOOD NIGHT ! (((:
BYEBYEBYBBYE ! / .






all guys are bad ? \. what's that supposed to mean ....
then what's love..

you ain't enough ;
because I wasn't too. quoteoftheday;

does he even worth the likes of yours... ?
youjusthavetowakeupfromthatsmalllittledream /.


No comments: