Saturday, May 29, 2010

and now it's gone .

Screwed that damn blogskins .
It turns out so bad that I co
uldn't even fixed it ._. wtf,
and now it turn out th
at I wasted all my efforts .
Well, it seems like simple is the best ?

Crap, i needa find another new blogskins now. Fine, i'll do .
it's already 1:55 and I'm searc
hing blogskins, ridiculous much ?

today ain't that bad.
Wasted 1 and a half hour trying to get in the damn Expo food fair. ==
Would have alrea
dy done so much meaningful things by that time .
But I do enjoyed myself :D



Some idiot car drivers that wanted to cut in the queue to get into the Expo .
and to be exact, the queue was like 2 roads away . WTF.
My mum was so agitated that she keep calling us to take down the Car and post it up to stomp/complain. LOL :X

and look at the sky, it's clear bright. (5 PM)
and when we reached there, it turn so dark.. (7PM)



yeah,normal mango juice.
Look carefully and you will see a hole in the cup. wth,
am i tooo lucky? ._.




A stick of chips :D
YUMYUM! :D


and..

Hope that you LOL-ed when you see the next photo. :D
..............
presenting you the IRONY :D








The fact is.. the litters was just below the signboard.
NICE YEH? :D
How irony.. -sigh-

yeah, that's all of my random photos :D
and also end of my random posts (:

well, I'm back to blogskins searching..


tothemonsoon,
justmeandyou. (;




No comments: