Tuesday, May 11, 2010

66th Post . ;o

In my head, it was once all hatreds.
now I choose to put them down.

No longer exist in my world.

First , you have a friend. you love him/her like .. crazy
Then you started hating .. them.
when you finally realized .. you don't have to hate /.

Hating is a process in life .
Thinking ..
what makes me into .. someone like this .
I don't know ., and i never will.

I was obsessed. now I'm not.
I finally woke . I don't wanna go back anymore .

It was like a long dream but no matter what you have to wake up.
and when you open your eyes, it's all gone.
not coming back anymore .

now I understand.
maybe I don't ?
knowing , understanding too much doesn't means it's good.
sometimes, it's better not to know so much.


you're off now.
so i could breathe ./

......




No comments: