Sunday, May 16, 2010

Art prep work ' is all I did today .

HEYYO!! HELLLLLOOOOOO! (:
back to blogging (:

Was doing the prep work the whole day,
and since my sis wanna use the comp, let her use lor.
and today it's her b'day wadd (:


anyway, HAPPPYY BIRTHDA
Y POH .
wahh, suddenly you seems soooo old, 16 yrs old le.
hahaha,


hmm, I drew this and I know it's looks sooo childish .

credits : Photofiltre , (:
isn't it pretty? hahaha .

and photos of my 3 awesome prep w
ork.
wahh, after doing it , super super tired. ):

PHOTOS OF MY ART PIECE ((: ↓↓↓


I praticed how to draw the vincent van gogh; starry night.
and it looks like this. How ugly ._.
because we have to put in the all 7 element of art, which is making my head spin round.
dk how should i put in the artpiece. -sigh- ):


two of my prep work.


uh, i like this one the most.
and i put in the most effort in this stupid box ._.
if you could see clearly it's flower on the twig. hahaha, kinda blur .

okay, and that should be all,
will post another time (:
maybe tmrw? :D
and wish me luck for tmrw's art test.
hehe, alrdy 11:40 PM, and i should be sleeping right noww !

so good night and byebye (:

No comments: