Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HORRIBLE MONDAY 24-05-10 . FUN TUESDAY 25-05-10 (:

hey guys,
didn't post any post yesterday .
wanting to post one yesterday but that horrible "so-called" rashes thingy just ruin my mood . It was terribly painful and itchy .

end up, i went to seek consultation from the doctor around 12 a.m ._.
wthell. took an injection and luckily, it's all gone the next morning .
I have a MC and was in a dilemma whether to go school or not .
Instead i went to school cause i doesn't wanna miss the kayaking with my classmates . And yes, i was late for school ._.

confiscated my hand phone and the punishment was to write Essay . For me, it's a 1000 words essay, hmm.. cause i late for only one time :D
managed to finish the essay by 4pm. But idk whether it's really 1000 words. LOL, didnt count at all. (: hmmm, but i think it exceed 1000 (:

well, had a really weird weird conversation with Mr Hafiz.

Mr Hafiz accepted my 'WONDERFUL' essay and passed me back my beloved hand phone (: yayy ~
he was asking back for the rubber band that was tied onto the hand phone .
was about to passed it back to him, when he said " nonooo ..... i was .. "
something like that . and so i thought he was joking and wanted to leave the room . Instead, he said " shyn wui you very funny eh . I say the rubber band is mine and you wanna leave . HAHA,
as you know, when you are facing Mr Hafiz, you would become afraid and blur . Yeah, that was what happened to me. LOL .

let's move on to kayaking (:

okay, kayaking is seriously very very super super duper fun ! (:
actually we didn't really heed the instructions that was given, but still we were sort of the fastest (:
the most relaxing part was that the wind blow and you lie down in the boat . floating on the water (: hahaha, if you haven't try out kayaking. I recommend you to try it out ! yeah, you should ! (:

well, i really had a enjoyable time kayaking with Seong A ((:
Although it was just a short period of time, you learnt a life skill . LOL XD
hmm,these memories we had together will be etched in my heart . (:

Hopefully tomorrow will be much more better than today ! (:

okay, and that's all for today !
my sister is rushing me to quickly finished this post. HAHA.

BYEEEEEEEE .


No comments: